Prior to surgery our vets will:
- Answer any questions about what will happen during the procedure
- Recommend options, such as appropriate Pre-anaesthetic blood tests and intravenous fluid Therapy to increase safety and speed recovery time
- Give appropriate pain relief to your pet
- Explain the many things that make surgery and recovery safer
- Conduct a pre general anaesthetic check free of charge, to identify any health issues prior to surgery
- Ensure vaccination, flea and work treatment is up-to-date to prevent cross infection
- Phone you at the completion of surgery, so you do not worry unnecessarily!